Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Vaccines - What did you expect from... (2011)


The record I’ve listen to most this year so far. A very positive surprise which I like a lot. The Vaccines is classic noise pop somewhere between Ramones and Jesus and the Mary Chain and that is always brilliant. The first track (Wreckin’ Bar (Ra Ra Ra)), which clocks in on a stunningly 1:22(!) makes me happy every time I hear it. Genius! Other very good track are “If you wanna” and “Norgard”. Not a perfect record but this kind of records always have special place in my collection. Recommended!

Rating: 8/10

Available from: http://www.amazon.co.uk/What-Did-You-Expect-Vaccines/dp/B004HYGF18/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1304156451&sr=1-1

No more advertisement for Spotify since it isn’t free anymore as of 1 May 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment