Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My Chemical Romance – The Black Parade Is Dead: Live in Mexico City (2008)


My Chemical Romance is a group that I’ve missed but after hearing their version of Dylan’s ‘Desolation Row’ when the credits was rolling after ‘Watchmen’ (the best superhero/comic movie ever?!) I bought this record, which was recorded live in Mexico City in 2007. It’s a very nice live record with a number of nice songs. The beginning of the record with ‘Dead!’, ‘This Is How I Disappear’ and ‘The Sharpest Lives’ is magnificent. After this the record lose some momentum even if ‘Teenagers’ also is very good. However, to me this was a good introduction to the group and I will buy more records in the future.

Rating 6/10

The record is available from: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Parade-Dead-Live-Mexico/dp/B0012RCWZQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1239820454&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment